Sanus Systems AFV48b
The Sanus Accurate AV Foundations AFV48b is a wide three-shelf AV stand. Its black-lacquered finish is both durable and stylish, and its contemporary, modular architecture allows maximum airflow. Heavy-gauge tubular steel pillars provide incredible strength and rigidity. Features include wire management paths, adjustable feet and 18.5-inch deep shelves.
We make buying easy with discounts, upgraded shipping, and price matching on most purchases.
- Designed To Handle Large Systems
- Large upper shelf is a great fit for center channel speakers
- Open architecture allows unrestricted airflow to keep AV components cool
- Package Dimensions: W = 53"" D = 26"" H = 5.5""
- Top Shelf Dimensions: W = 48"" D = 18.5""
- Middle Shelf Dimensions: W = 46"" D = 17.5""
- Bottom Shelf Dimensions: W = 46"" D = 17.5""
- Top Shelf Weight Capacity: 200lbs
- Middle Shelf Weight Capacity: 200lbs
- Bottom Shelf Weight Capacity: 200lbs
About Sanus Systems
Sanus Systems designs and builds fine A/V furniture. Every Sanus product is engineered to enhance A/V systems and the surrounding décor. Today Sanus offers over 200 different models of wood, glass and metal home theater units, TV stands, audio racks, wall mounts and speaker supports to match any A/V system or environment.
View all Sanus Systems items
Manuals and Brochures
Manual Information Examples
...onto each exposed Shelf
Connector (a). Place a Grommet (d) in each wire management
hole in the Bottom... by incorrect mounting
, incorrect assembly
, or incorrect use. Please call Sanus Systems
2221 Hwy 36 West, Saint Paul, MN 55113 5.27.05...
Capacity 200lbs. Mid Shelf
48.00 18.50 41.10 17.50
38... THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS DRAWING IS THE SOLE PROPERTY OF SANUS SYSTEMS
. ANY REPRODUCTION IN PART
OR AS A WHOLE WITHOUT THE WRITTEN PERMISSION OF SANUS SYSTEMS
... Foot (c) into each 3" Pillar (h) until tight. Thread a Shelf
Connector (a) into the other end of the 3" Pillar until tight. ... Add Bottom Shelf
Insert each Foot Assembly
through the Bottom Shelf
(k) as shown in Diagram 2. Diagram 2
Step 4: Add Middle...