Cool Components CP-CC-FL
The 4 Fan version is more aggressive than other full sized unit and as with the other versions, the fans are easily reversed which separates them from the other's. This way you can very aggressive move upwards or downwards which means that weather you set a component on top of this cooler, or the cooler on top of the component, you can easily direct air away from the component.
Hold onto your hat is you're considering the Fully Loaded version! With definitely nothing like it on the market, it moves a ridiculous amount of air and even better, it can be operated completely quiet. Not only does it feature the aggressive airflow upwards or downwards, it has 4 blowers installed in the front of the unit for directing air out the front of the unit. This version would be most appropriately used on top of components due to the this feature and is definitely not for all applications. Most residential applications do not require this amount of airflow but when it is needed, you know where to find it!
We make buying easy with discounts, upgraded shipping, and price matching on most purchases.
- Utilizes Specially Manufactured 92mm Levitation (Brushless & Vapo Bearings) Fans for Longer Life (Estimated 50,000 hours)
- Fans Mounted Using Specialty Mounting System to Absorb Fan Vibration for Quieter Operation
- Fans Easily Reversible for Directing Air Upward or Downward Depending on the Application
- Uses Variable Voltage Power Supply to Adjust Fan Speed and Compatible with Temperature Controllers (TC-BSC, TC-ALT and TC-AC)(Note: TC-AC is not recommended for the CP-CC-FL)
- Additional Configurations and Options: 2FN Unit: 2 Fans. 4FN Unit: 2 Additional 92mm Fans for Extreme Cooling. FL Unit: 4 Fans plus 4 Additional Blowers to Exhaust Air out the Front of the Unit.
- Construction: Heavy Gauge Steel (Painted Black)
- Cooling System: Brushless 92mm Levitation Fans w/Specialty Bearing System (Est. 50,000hr)
- Air Flow: ~65-130CFM / ~120-260CFM / ~135-278CFM
About Cool Components
Cool Components is located in Tampa, Florida, and has been offering cooling solutions for over 5 years. Our primary focus is to offer top-quality products at reasonable prices. We have also established a solid reputation with our customers by not only offering quality products but also providing support that is second to none.
The installation and setup of today's audio video systems poses many challenges to owners of AV equipment and professional installation companies alike. We know this because our background is in the sales, installation, and support of consumer electronics and in particular the custom Audio Video and Residential Technology fields. Our experience and expertise both inspires and facilitates the development of quality products and services designed to fill a void in the current marketplace.
Primary Focus: Cooling Products
View all Cool Components items
Manuals and Brochures
Manual Information Examples
... general applications in a system
for cooling components
from on top of, or below the Component Unit
. Four Fan
Version. ...nor would be appropriate for venting an entire rack system
. Use the Universal Cooler
for that Application (purchased separately). ...
... underneath or on top of other components
. 4. Once the unit
has been set, plug in the power
supply and...options such as additional fans
or the blowers
. This is for applications where the unit
will be used in a rack system
. 1. Determine the application ...
Cool Components CP-CC-FL Reviews
Post your own Cool Components CP-CC-FL review!
We have not received any reviews for this item yet.
Be the first to add a review!