The installer-inspired MTM tilt mount solves top flat panel installation problems, offering perfect TV positioning and flexible adjustments for medium flat panel screens.
Buy with confidence from an authorized dealer who has been in the business for more than a decade - we make purchasing the best in audio entertainment easy and we offer price matching on most items!
- ControlZone Leveling for post-installation fine tuning of height and leveling
- Centris low-profile tilt uses the center of gravity to balance the screen while maintaining a low profile
- Centerless Shift provides up to 14.5" (368 mm) of post-installation lateral shift - 7.25" (184 mm) left/right of uprights - for limitless centering
- ClickConnect offers an audible click when the screen safely engages with the mount
- Built-in cable stand provides easy access under the screen
- A full line of accessories can be installed with the mount and the entire unit can be adjusted together
- Provides integrated security, just add a padlock
- Tilt: 0 - 12°
- Max Lateral Shift: 14.5" (368 mm)
- Height Adjustment: +/-0.5"
- Mounts on Studs: single stud or 16" centers
- Dimensions: HxWxD 16.53" x 25.44" x 1.99" (420 x 646 x 51 mm)
- Max Mounting Pattern: height - 15.74" (400 mm), width - 26.25" (667 mm)
- Weight Capacity: single stud - 75 lbs (34 kg), dual stud - 125 lbs (56.7 kg)
- Color: Black
Chief made its mark in the industry producing the original projector mount roll, pitch and yaw adjustments in 1978, making registration quick and easy. Chief continues to break new ground with new products and unique, patented features that focus on ease of installation and flexibility for the professional installer.
Chief's products are backed by expertly trained customer service and technical teamsdedicated to responding to your needs. At Chief, helping customers is our priority and we are here to answer all of your mount and installation questions.
Our family of brands includes Chief, Sanus Systems, iC, Vuepoint, and Simplicity. Combined, these brands help make Milestone the largest AV furniture and mount company across the glob. We're proud of our leadership position and vow to do everything possible to continue delivering world-class products and the service to back it up.
View all Chief items
Manuals and Brochures
Manual Information Examples
MTM ? ? 26
-adjustable TILT Mount
tilt wall mounts
Shipping ... 646 x 51 mm) 400 mm, height 26
.25" (667 mm), width Black 75... Power Outlet Conditioner
For a complete list of flat
300 311.5 11.81 12.26
350 13.78 361.5 14.23 400... FOR OFFSET
1.99" DEPTH WHEN FLAT
TO THE WALL
THE INFORMATION AND DESIGNS CONTAINED IN ...FAX 1.877.894.6918
CHIEF MANUFACTURING INC
ORDER NUMBER IS MTMU
OR MTMXXXX PHONE: 1-...
... INJURY! ALWAYS make certain area behind mounting
surface is free of electrical wires and ... lag bolts (K3) and two 5/16" flat
washers (K2) [one lag bolt ... for single stud installation] to attach top of mount
. (See Figure 3) Mark the attachment ...
.... Use two 5/16 x 2-1/2" lag bolts (K3) and two 5/16" flat
washers (K2) to attach the mount
to the wall
through the lower mounting
WARNING: IMPROPER INSTALLATION CAN LEAD TO
FALLING CAUSING SERIOUS PERSONAL INJURY OR ...
...败s de Instala袯 Istruzioni di installazione Installatie-instructies Instructions d´installation
MEDIUM HEIGHT ADJUST FLAT
... to mark location of the upper mounting
slots. Using a level, mark the wall
on each stud... has brackets which allow the TV to be tilted
. The MSM has static brackets which...! ALWAYS make certain area behind mounting
surface is free of electrical wires and...
... switched to allow the interface brackets to be reversed. (See Figure 7) a. Remove display
. b. Remove interface brackets from display
.... the left interface bracket.
Attaching Screen to Wall Mount
Velcro® pull strap (if necessary) ...
(Screen not shown for clarity)
Figure 10 Locking Mount
1. 2. Add optional security bracket (F or G) ...lower bar and locking bottom of screen to the mount
. (See Figure 9)
Roll/Height of Wall
Brackets NOTE: The height adjust
Europe Chief Manufacturing
, a division of Milestone AV Technologies 8831-000024 Rev 00 2008 Milestone AV Technologies www.chiefmfg.com 09/08
... for accuracy, completeness or sufficiency of the information contained in this document. Chief
® is a registered trademark of Milestone AV Technologies. All ... located between the MSM/MTM up to (and including) the display
does not exceed 125 lbs (56.7 ...
... STUD OFFSET
.50 12.7 25.00 635
.33 8.3 1.00 25.4
.25  MAX HORIZONTAL SPACING 18.79 477.4 16.00 406.4....4 15.75  MAX VERTICAL SPACING
.50 [12.7] UP/DOWN ADJUSTMENT
.32 8.1 .38 9.5
12° MAX TILT
...(1) C (1) A (1) D (1) [Included with MSM6XXX/MTM6XXX Models Only] (MSM Only) Custom MSM6XXX/ MTM6XXX Hardware J (1) [Used on MSMU/MTMU
Models Only] F (1) (MSM Only) (MTM Only) E (1)
J1 (8) M4x16mm J4 (6) M5x16mm
J2 (6) J3 (6) M4x20mm M4x25mm J5 (6)...
Chief MTMU Reviews
Post your own Chief MTMU review!
We have not received any reviews for this item yet.
Be the first to add a review!